Love, Iris: 5 Summer Outfits For California with AMIclubwear

SLIDER


3/21/17

5 Summer Outfits For California with AMIclubwear


I am all about summer! I just got back from Mexico, I wish I got these before I went to show you all how it looks like in super hot weather! Anyways, I still love them, especially the long floral maxi dress. It's perfect for a lounging type day or even style it up for a party!
The leather jackets are so worth it! I'd definitely get them if you can get your hands on them!
AMIclubwear is a perfect place for dresses, tops, sweaters and anything you want and always has the most amazing prices! I have so many pieces from them and they are perfect! I love their clothing!
Thanks for stopping by!



green and pink floral maxi dress, amiclubwear, ami clubwear heels, amiclubwear dress and shoes, amiclubwear dresses, amiclubwear jackets,


Dress: Amiclubwear  | Sandals: here | 

white leather jacket, blue sparkly dress, green and pink floral maxi dress, amiclubwear, ami clubwear heels, amiclubwear dress and shoes, amiclubwear dresses, amiclubwear jackets,

White Leather Jacket: AMIclubwear  | Dress: here  |

kendal jenner outfit, grey sweater, leggings, black leather jacket,

Black Leather Jacket: AMIclubwear | Sweater: here | Leggings: here | 

sexy lace up sweater, pink lace up sweater, short shorts, styles for less, stylesforless, amiclubwear,

Sweater: AMIclubwear  | Shorts: here  |

sexy lace up sweater, short shorts, shorts, amiclubwear,

Sweater: AMIclubwear  | Shorts: here | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design